Designed from my Original artwork called 'The Band Played Waltzing Matilda' which was painted on ANZAC Day 2020.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
'The Band Played Waltzing Matilda'
- Double Stitched Seam
- Overlocked on top and bottom for a premium finish
- Full colour sublimation printed
- Premium 5mm rubber with a base
- Made out of premium wetsuit rubber
- Highest quality coolers possible
- Made in Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!