Designed from my original artwork called 'Let Me Be’
Living in the Northern Territory has really made me appreciate our Indigenous culture much more than before, and I really felt a calling to paint something that would reflect this.
The painting title is named after the Xavier Rudd song of the same name. Several of Rudd's songs incorporate socially conscious themes, such as spirituality, humanity, environmentalism, and the rights of Indigenous Australians.
This song is about the way the indigenous people of Australia have been treated through the years. Some of the lyrics read:
Hmm hmm, let be because
I want to be free now
Oh oh, free to see, yeah well
Want to walk away, oh oh
Let me feel my feet
Let me be, free
Acts against humanity, well
Each for each and each will be then
Shed blood for what they each believe, well
On and on and on we go well,
Some will you see and, some won’t be
True for you and truth will lead you
To a sense of, well now, peace…”
For carrying around all your credit cards, cash, and driver's licenses look no further than this personalized wallet.
Made with cruelty-free faux leather, this wallet comes packed with utility and style that is also unique and full of character.
- Material: Cruelty-free faux leather
- Durable high-quality nylon zip and alloy hardware
- Gold color thread stitching
- Pockets for cash, credit cards, coins, and checkbook
- One size: 7.87" x 4.33" (20cm x 11cm)
- Printed on Demand (POD) from China
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!