Designed from my original artwork called 'High Voltage'
This image is inspired by the gorgeous Western Australian sunset coast.
There are some spectacular lightning storms off our coast and sometimes while there is lightning, the water is extremely calm.
This is why I felt I needed to put brush to canvas. 🖌
The title is inspired by AC/DC's song 'High Voltage' and it's very fitting considering the lead singer Bon Scott grew up and was also buried (up the road) in Fremantle (Western Australia). He has also been immortalised in a bronze statue in Fremantle.
High Voltage Rock n Roll!!! 🤘
For carrying around all your credit cards, cash, and driver's licenses look no further than this personalized wallet.
Made with cruelty-free faux leather, this wallet comes packed with utility and style that is also unique and full of character.
- Material: Cruelty-free faux leather
- Durable high-quality nylon zip and alloy hardware
- Gold color thread stitching
- Pockets for cash, credit cards, coins, and checkbook
- One size: 7.87" x 4.33" (20cm x 11cm)
- Printed on Demand (POD) from China
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!