Designed from my original artwork called 'Go West'
This painting is inspired by a local place called Penguin Island which is just off the coast of Rockingham a suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
As I was painting these gorgeous guys, the song of the same name came on my playlist with the lyrics...
"...(Go West) life is peaceful there
(Go west) in the open air
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west) this is what we're gonna do
(Go west, this is what we're gonna do, go west)
we will love the beach
(Together) we will learn and teach
(Together) change our pace of life
(Together) we will work and strive..."
This is very much my motto in life, especially living with such beautiful habitat so close to home here in Western Australia.
- 100% Polyester
- One size: 9'' × 9'' (22.86 cm × 22.86 cm)
- Heat resistant - up to 400F degrees
- Black cotton hanging loop
- Printed on Demand (POD) from the USA
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $75 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!