This image is from my original artwork called 'For The Fallen' which was painted on ANZAC Day 2017.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
'For The Fallen' - 38 mm silver colour pendant and ball chain
* All are made from zinc (nickel free) alloy metals unless otherwise specified.
* The ball chains are 60cm, and these can easily be clipped to become shorter.
* All pendants can be converted into keyrings with a silver metal ring.
* MADE IN AUSTRALIA by Kerry Sandhu Art
* Jewellery gift box available to purchase separately (see individual listing)
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!