Designed from my original artwork called 'Colossal'
This painting title inspired by the Wolfmother song of the same name.
This painting beautifully captures the uniqueness of the 'colossal' Australian Outback landscape, and is based on the beautiful Cathedral Gorge in the North West of Western Australia in the Purnululu National Park. Water pounding through Cathedral Gorge in the wet-season has created a huge amphitheatre of red rock with a pool of water in the middle. The acoustics are so good that music has been played within the gorge!
- 100% Polyester
- One size: 9'' × 9'' (22.86 cm × 22.86 cm)
- Heat resistant - up to 400F degrees
- Black cotton hanging loop
- Printed on Demand (POD) from the USA
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $75 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!