The original artwork called 'Benedictus' was painted on ANZAC Day 2019.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
"Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini (Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord)"
- 100% Polyester
- One size: 9'' × 9'' (22.86 cm × 22.86 cm)
- Heat resistant - up to 400F degrees
- Black cotton hanging loop
- Printed on Demand (POD) from the USA
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $75 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!