Designed from my original painting called 'The Band Played Waltzing Matilda'
The original painting was painted on ANZAC day 2020 and is named after the Eric Bogle song of the same name. The lyrics to this song are just so powerful and moving:
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
The AS Colour Unisex Barnard tank top is the tank for you. Make it your own by customizing it to fit it’s cool cut off sleeve look. It features low and raw (unsewn) armholes that are perfect for the gym. It is a regular fit sleeveless tank tee made from 100% combed cotton.
- AS Colour is an Ethical Fashion brand.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.4 oz/yd² (149 g/m²)
- Regular fit
- Raw armhole edges
- Large image on front
- Available in black and white colours
- PRINTED ON DEMAND (POD) IN AUSTRALIA
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!