Designed from my original artwork called ‘Malaika’
While I was painting this beautiful woman, the Boney M song of the same name came on my playlist and it just resonated with me. I then researched the meaning of the name, and found that Malaika means "angel" in Swahili, and this word has always been used by the Swahili speakers to refer to a beautiful girl.
So that is how this beautiful girl’s name came about.
These high-quality socks with sublimated print provide optimum comfort with style wherever one might go - a subtle accent to complement an office look or an eye-catching statement for an extravagant outfit.
Choosing dark-colored prints is not suggested, color difference can be seen on side seams.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Size M
- Ribbed tube
- Cushioned bottoms
- NB! Printed with flat sublimation method. Color discrepancy can be seen on side seams
- Printed on Demand (POD) from the USA
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $75 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond