The original artwork called 'I Was Only 19' was painted on ANZAC Day 2018.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
These high-quality socks with sublimated print provide optimum comfort with style wherever one might go - a subtle accent to complement an office look or an eye-catching statement for an extravagant outfit.
Choosing dark-colored prints is not suggested, color difference can be seen on side seams.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Size M
- Ribbed tube
- Cushioned bottoms
- NB! Printed with flat sublimation method. Color discrepancy can be seen on side seams
- Printed on Demand (POD) from the USA
- Shipping times will vary country to country
- Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for production and shipping times to Australia
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $75 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!