The original artwork called 'I Was Only 19' was painted on ANZAC Day 2018.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
This AS Colour men's longsleeve t-shirt is a great addition to your store. It comes in a regular fit with a crew neck, cuffed sleeves, and an elongated back. It is made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton to avoid shrinkage and keep it looking great for longer. This heavyweight tee has shoulder-to-shoulder tape and split detail on the sides for a casual yet stylish look.
- AS Colour is an Ethical Fashion brand.
- 100% carded cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Heavyweight fabric (5.9 oz/yd² (200 g/m²))
- Relaxed fit
- 'Lest We Forget' on front, large original design on back
- Available in black and white colours
- Crew neck
- Split detail at sides
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!