The original artwork called 'I Was Only 19' was painted on ANZAC Day 2018.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High quality print adds a statement to one's workout or everyday routine.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²))
- Premium fit
- Available in Black or White
- 'Lest We Forget' on front, Large original design on back
- Available in black and white colours
- Tear away label
- Runs bigger than usual
- PRINTED IN AUSTRALIA
|Sleeve length, cm||18.00||19.00||20.00||21.00||22.00||23.00||24.00||25.00|
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!