The original artwork called 'Benedictus' was painted on ANZAC Day 2019.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
"Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini (Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord)"
The AS Colour Unisex Barnard tank top is the tank for you. Make it your own by customizing it to fit it’s cool cut off sleeve look. It features low and raw (unsewn) armholes that are perfect for the gym. It is a regular fit sleeveless tank tee made from 100% combed cotton.
- AS Colour is an Ethical Fashion brand.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.4 oz/yd² (149 g/m²)
- Regular fit
- Raw armhole edges
- 'Lest We Forget' on front, Large image on back
- Available in black and white colours
- PRINTED IN AUSTRALIA
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!