Designed from my Original artwork called 'Benedictus' which was painted on ANZAC Day 2019.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
"Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini (Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord)"
- Modern printed polypropylene with plexiglass face
- Bamboo wood frame with painted white finish
- White metal hands
- Quartz clock mechanism (AA battery not included)
- Built in hook at back for easy hanging
- Diameter is 26cm (10.25")
- Depth is 5cm (2")
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!