Designed from my Original artwork called 'Benedictus' which was painted on ANZAC Day 2019.
The red poppy symbolises the fallen service men and women, and the purple poppy symbolises the fallen service animals, and their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
❤🌺 LEST WE FORGET ❤🌺
- It's sublimated on very high quality metals so that it has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Disc is 1in (25mm) in diameter, with a 18in (48cm) chain and a 4in (10cm) extension.
- Made with high-grade 316L stainless steel, which will not oxidise or turn black.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- Engraving on the back is an optional extra. Engrave onto the back of the pendant your loved one's name, your wedding date, an anniversary, or anything else you want to remember and keep you close to her heart. Each personalized piece offers exceptional craftsmanship that is fit to be an instant classic in your family. Please order the style: "Yes" variant
- Shipping costs roughly (depending on exchange rate) $5.60 (US) / $7.00 (international) per order (ALL PRICES ARE IN AUD)
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.
- You can add a back engraving, please order the style: "Yes" variant
** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON ORDERS OVER $60 **
Please note that you may receive multiple parcels when ordering.
Got any questions? Please message and we'll happily respond to it!